Health Blog – Write for Us
Are you looking for guest posting opportunities?
No need to look any farther.
We welcome articles related to health & medicine, fitness, durable medical equipment, health suggestions, healthier dietary recommendations, and so on.
First, let me thank you for making it to our website.
We are really glad that you have considered writing on our website.
Might it be possible for you to write about your thoughts, books, and thoughts on writing or anything that helps us know what makes you sick?
It’s a win-win situation for both parties in that the content goes up on our blog with a link to your website, and in return, you get exposure, perks, and the feeling of being appreciated.
It has been an absolute delight to have great people like yourself write on our website, and we hope you will continue to write for us.
We welcome guest posts in our health blog, write about healthy living tips, healthy diet, or any article that concerns the health of human beings.
Please feel free to contact us at our email address in case of any uncertainties.
We look forward to your articles and more power to your writing!
What is Guest Posting?
Guest posting is a form of blogging in which web admins allow guest writers to post content on their websites.
Generally, it’s just like how it sounds:
A guest blogger (or a guest poster, if you will) posts something on another person’s blog.
Guest bloggers are always credited, and links to their websites are included.
This is a more personal way of marketing your business because you get direct exposure on another website.
It is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website because the blog owner will likely share your post on social media and link back to your site.
Benefits of Guest Posting With Us
- You can gain new readers- Many bloggers will let you use their blog as an “excerpt” of your book by including a link back to your book at the end of the guest post.
- You can promote and market your blog and website- It’s a great way to attract new eyes to your blog or website if you’re trying to grow your audience.
- You can get more visibility on social media- If you share someone else’s post on Twitter or Facebook, you can use a link shortener like bit.ly to make the link easier to type and track how many people clicked on your post.
- You can get more traffic- In the end, you’re hoping that people will be interested in what you have to say enough that they’ll want to click through to your site or blog and get more information.
- You can build relationships with other bloggers- By guest posting on someone else’s website, you’re starting a relationship. Even if they don’t blog about your topic or your book specifically, they may pay attention to what you have to say and remember you in the future when another opportunity comes along for a guest post or when they have something they want to promote.
- You can establish yourself as an expert- If you guest post on someone else’s blog, others will see that you know your stuff and are qualified to share your knowledge with their readers.
- It’s a cheap promotion for you- Unless the blogger charges a fee to post on their blog, you can guest post as much as you want, and it won’t cost you a dime.
- You can share the load- Sometimes, you don’t have time to blog, or there are times when you’re feeling uninspired. By guest posting on someone else’s blog, you can share the workload and give yourself a break.
- You can generate buzz for your latest book or project- By sharing information about your latest book or project, you’re giving readers a reason to care about what you have to say.
- You can work with other bloggers to set up a mutually beneficial arrangement- Some bloggers will give you credit at the end of your guest post. Others will do it on a per post basis, and still, others may want to trade guest posts or ask that you return the favor later.
Types Of Guest Posts We Allow
- The Interview- Many bloggers use an interview on their blog to draw in new readers and give some exposure to a new or lesser-known writer.
- The Review- This is the most common type of guest post, in which you review a health book, product, or blog (other than your own).
- The Guest Blog- Some bloggers post guest blogs that aren’t necessarily reviews or interviews but informative pieces about writing and publishing topics related to health.
- The Memoir/Essay- This post is not very common on most book blogs, but some bloggers will publish memoirs or essay posts relevant to their readers.
- The Rant- Sometimes bloggers like to let authors rant about something they’re passionate about, whether it’s self-publishing-related or not.
Guest Posting is a great way for you to gain exposure to new audiences, distribute your content and get more eyes on your website. The prime objective of our website is to provide information on healthy living, healthy diet, prevention, and much more.
Guidelines to Write For Us
- The article should be unique, plagiarism-free, and properly researched with no grammatical errors.
- The post should be at least 500 words and written in a conversational tone.
- Your post needs to include links to your website and Author bio box.
- When writing the article, make sure you include proper paragraphs, sub-headings, and bullet points to break up the text (this is good for SEO purposes).
- Keep in mind that blog posts are not the same as articles submitted to article directories, which you’d likely be paid per word for, so they should be more focused on your book or website.
- Write with a positive attitude and try not to make it sells! A good thing to remember is blogging is about building relationships. You want to give your readers useful information so they’ll return for more, not push your book on them.
- If your article is accepted, you’ll receive an email informing you.
- You will be asked to provide two links to promote your article. One should link to the blog post and a link back to your website/blog profile page, but both links should be the same URL.
How to Submit Your Guest Post/Article?
If you like to contribute as a guest author, please email us the article to our email.